.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Absent

I've been a little ill the past few days. I've tried to read some blogs here and there, but don't feel much like posting. I'm on my way back to bed, but wanted to let y'all know I'm still around and kicking...just mostly kicking in bed. :)
Hugs,
k

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel better and get some rest, told you those teens would get to you, j.k...tell your kids they better take care you, or im going to come and take care of them.

xoxo
abi

10:50 AM  
Blogger Memphis said...

Everybody's sick right now. I should be at home in my pajamas. Instead I'm at work with my sick coworkers. I think there's a point where we're all too sick to get each other any sicker. Then again, I'm reasoning with a clogged head so I could be horribly, horribly wrong.

11:01 AM  
Blogger mikster said...

Feel better soon!!

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sorry you are under the weather. Just as well heard the weather was kind of nasty yesterday. I knew something was up when my Christmas card wasn't waiting for me when I got home from CA. Love your card too! Very creative. Been kicking around the idea of doing one for us. It will have to be next year now. Too much to do for my Dad right now.
You never called me back to tell me how the whip cream turned out.
Feel better soon!

1:37 PM  
Blogger DZER said...

get better soon darlin' ... *smooches*

4:36 PM  
Blogger Charles X said...

is school cancelled over in dallas? it is here in denton. texas is a mess when it comes to snow

5:56 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Hey Kath---can you introduce me to that Heather girl up above??? ;)

I hope you feel better, I'll send you over some veggie broth ---even though my SPECIALTY--is chicken soup...but I know you're a vegan--right? Not sure.

Anywhoooo, I hear you on the limited time to blog. I've been slipping in ten minutes to blog---and then it's hard to peep into other people's blog in between work and all. Just let us know you're okay- send a line like you did.

{{{hugs}}}

P.S. Who's Heather? *big smiles*

Sorry. *blushes*

9:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Feel better sweet lady.

9:29 PM  
Blogger KyuBall said...

Get well, kid!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Meowr! Kicking it in bed. w00t!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Just Jan said...

sorry to see you haven't been feeling well...hope you feel better soon...(((HUGS)))

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home