.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Reporter Has Problems Reporting...

This video is hysterical! Please check it out. Gonna say those words everyone hates... Trust me!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was hilarious!

5:40 AM  
Blogger -Tommy said...

Make fun of moi? Impossible, I am the incarnation of cool. Of course, if you ask my wife, she may reveal some of the hidden geek I keep locked away from the world. Though I did recently admit to being a comic book geek, so...

(but Bo Bice, reaaaly...)

I dig the photo blog, by the way. Wish I thought of it.

7:04 AM  
Blogger mikster said...

That's a funny video...saw it a couple of weeks ago...through another blog I believe.....just as funny the 2nd time around....lol

10:52 AM  
Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

FREAKIN' HILARIOUS!!! I NEEDED THAT LAUGH!

7:03 PM  
Blogger Just Jan said...

so ok..maybe it's me since I'm not haing a good morning with my blog...but I "trusted" you and clicked to see the video....but there was nothing there...(booohooo) now I feel left out.(goes and pouts)

8:43 AM  
Blogger Brea said...

That was sooo funny!!!

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS! Couldnt even keep his balance. HAHAHA, I needed a laugh for the day! Thx

XOXO
Abi

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... How do i operate a fax machine Mattress topper latex Humana gold insurance Colocation shanghai Insurance rating.gov Latin music downloads foam sofa fold out sleeper Lowering cholesterol flaxseed Wellbutrin quitting Dedicated+linux+server+hosting Blood chart comparison monitor pressure Bextra warning.html yarn food chain game Hamilton watch jessica alba

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home