.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Friday, December 16, 2005

So Wrong...Enjoy!

I stole this from Wes's_Cabana. Any complaints, please address them to him directly. If it, in fact, makes you laugh, or even gives a bit of a smirk...you're welcome.

White_Trash_Christmas

Hugs!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so funny!! i did spit out my lemonade this morning. thanks for laugh, i needed it. Im at work sitting here in my office trying not to fall asleep. So that woke me up a bit.

xoxo
abi

9:04 AM  
Blogger mikster said...

I got this an e-mail yesterday....funny stuff.

10:16 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

I agree all, thought it was really funny. I've watched it 3 times, lol.

10:31 AM  
Blogger -Tommy said...

Hey, Kath. Just wanted to see how your spirits were today. Oh, thanks for the comment over on my end. I'm happy to share the process. Imagine how much fun it will be if I actually make it!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ahh, for the simple Christmas joys. It brought a tear to my eye. I have a friend that has one of those singing fish things.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

WE INTERUPT THIS PROGRAM FOR SOME VERY BAD POETRY…

Oh Kathi Kathi, why oh why
I wanna punch you in da’eye
You make us download wacky stuff
This is it! I’ve had enough!
My internet is as slow as shit
I wait and wait, and sit and sit
I get the video in dribs and drab
I hate to be a big fat crab
To bitch and moan on your blog
I take up all the comment space- I’m such a hog
Maybe you’ll write erotica one day
I sit and wait…and then I pray
To hear the stories of those untold
By the time this movie downloads, I’ll be 90 yrs old!


NOW BACK TO YOUR REGULAR SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

that was fun...someone forwarded that to me last year christmas season.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Just Jan said...

lol...cute....goovy as shit,...but cute

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home