.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Monday, February 06, 2006

Funny Stuff

Borrowed (okay, ripped off) from Greg's blog, but hey...it's funny !!

Pentagon / D.O.D. News Bulletin:

The Pentagon announced today the formation of a new 500-man elite fighting unit called the United States Redneck Special Forces.

These Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas boys will be dropped off into Iraq and have been given only the following facts about terrorists:

1. The season opened today.
2. There is no limit.
3. They taste just like chicken.
4. They don't like beer, pickups, country music or Jesus.
5. They are DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for the death of Dale Earnhardt.

We expect the problem in Iraq to be over by Friday.

5 Comments:

Blogger SmileDragon said...

AAAaaahhh, ha ha ha. Love it!

9:03 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

crystal ~ I thought it was funny too. Be sure to visit Greg and tell him. :)

9:26 AM  
Blogger mikster said...

This may just work....lol

9:33 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Thats hilarious! Can I sign my brother up? He belongs...trust me... :)

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home