.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Monday, February 16, 2009

In One Word

Got this from my friend, M. Wouldn't think of leaving her hangin'. :)

1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Your significant other? Where?
3. Your hair? Stubborn
4. Your mother? Sad
5. Your father? Racist
6. Your favorite? Kids
7. Your dream last night? Forget
8. Your favorite drink? Water
9. Your dream/goal? Stability
10. What room you are in? Office
11. Your hobby? Photography
12. Your fear? Refuse
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Heaven
14. Where were you last night? Home
15. Something that you aren't? Liar
16. Muffin? Corn
17. Wish list item? Savings
18. Where you grew up? Mayberry
19. Last thing you did? Phone
20. What are you wearing? Scrubs
21. Your TV? Record
22. Your pets? Excessive
23. Friends? Few
24. Your life? Blessed
25. Your mood? Hopeful
26. Missing someone? Casey
27. Car? Own
28. Something you're not wearing? Rings
29. Your favorite store? Antiques
30. Your favorite color? None
33. When is the last time you laughed? Today
34. Last time you cried? Yesterday
35. Who will resend this? Clueless
36. One place that I go to over and over? Home

4 Comments:

Blogger Rose said...

I know how it feels to miss a child away from home. I am glad to see that you are back blogging. Missed you!

7:17 PM  
Blogger Johnnie Avocado said...

Nice.......I'm glad I can finally comment!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Margie said...

So nice to get to know more about you, Kathi!
You are a blessing to so many!

Margie:)

2:09 PM  
Blogger Believer said...

I like the "one" word meme.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home