.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Friday, January 23, 2009

Are you serious?

As I've told y'all before, I work for an office of five ob-gyns. I could write an entire blog about the different calls I get. Some would make you laugh, some would make you cry and then there are those that make you just go...huh??

Yesterday I got a call from a woman who was calling in for her friend who didn't speak very good English but wanted to make an appointment as a new patient. I asked her what kind of insurance her friend had. "She doesn't have any insurance" she answered. I asked her if her friend needed a quote of how much the visit would cost her and she said "she doesn't have any money, she can't pay you anything. If she had money to pay you, she could afford insurance". So, I thought that maybe it was an emergency. I asked what the appointment was for and she said "for infertility, she's having trouble getting pregnant".

I kid you not.

1 Comments:

Blogger DaBich said...

They walk among us!

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home