.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Barack Obama

I didn't vote for him, but I respect his postion of authority and the office in which he serves. Above all things, I am forever thankful that God is in control.

16 Comments:

Blogger LoveLladro said...

Thank you so much for that comment. I am tired of this insane hatred... this is the democratic process... majority rules so lets back the president and move on with life! Love your outlook on things!

6:19 PM  
Blogger A Plain Observer said...

I did vote for him. Just the thought of Palin in office and hearing "you betcha" one more time decided my vote.

7:58 PM  
Blogger 3carnations said...

Nice little post. I'm kind of where you are. I didn't vote for him, but he is our President elect, and deserves our respect for that reason. :)

8:03 AM  
Blogger 3carnations said...

You moderate your comments now? :)

8:04 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

I'm with you on this one! :)

Love you!!!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Johnnie Avocado said...

Ditto from me.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Lynilu said...

I would have said about the same if the election had gone the other way. :) We are still Americans when all is said and done.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Where are you? :(

10:59 AM  
Blogger Johnnie Avocado said...

Bueller?

7:46 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Obama seems presidential. First president since Bush Sr. But I hope that Clinton is not Sec of State.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Johnnie Avocado said...

Hey girl...what's going on?

7:21 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

God is Good and though I am happy that Barack won, I know that God is always in control no matter who is in office.

1:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We may disagree politically but I still like you :-)

6:26 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

HEY, I was thinking of you, hope your holiday was as good as mine was! HUGZ!

10:22 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

I KNOW I left a comment here, Blogger ate it!
I hope your Thanksgiving was peaceful and happy, I miss you!

4:19 AM  
Blogger 3carnations said...

Long time no "see". Hope everything's going well!

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home