.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

He's Back!

One of my favorite people has returned to blogland. I'm thrilled and I want to share his first 'return' offering with y'all. Welcome back my friend, Seven, and enjoy "Son, are you hungry?"

Honestly...this man can write.

11 Comments:

Blogger DaBich said...

A rare gem, a man with intelligence ;)

LOL!

:;ducking::

6:49 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

I agree with Dabich - this man has major talent. I'm glad he's back blogging again. This latest post, I especially liked, because he mixed up a really interesting story with why his words were absent. Brilliant! :)

Thanks for letting me know he's back Kath!

:)

Now don't you go nowhere!

6:53 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

dabich ~ lol, you're bad.

deb ~ I know. He'd been gone for seven months (how appropriate, huh) and I'd pretty much given up hope he'd be back. Glad I checked him out on a whim last night. Yeah, like y'all could ever get rid of me, lol.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Johnnie Avocado said...

Real nice.....trash talk the men. Some of us are sensative. So I should start reading this guy?

7:31 AM  
Blogger Lynilu said...

I missed him, too. He makes me think. Ouch.

Yes, Johnnie Avocado, read him. :)

10:01 AM  
Blogger Seven said...

K,
You are sweeter than overripe Kiwi fruit. God bless you.

10:03 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

Johnnie~ Awwww, honey...go get a tissue, it's all gonna be okay. LOL, I've missed your smart mouth. Go read this post and then come back and tell me.

lynilu ~ lol, ouch. He makes me read a lot of lines twice, because they're to good to read once and move on to the next.

seven ~ am not...and you too. :)

11:22 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Loved his writing! Thanks for the link. :)

7:08 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Overripe kiwi! Wow.

Kath, you're sweeter than a black banana!!! :D

That's pure suga' right there honey! HONEY!

Ok. I'll stop now.

8:56 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

That's what hubby tells me all the time...I tell him I have to keep up with HIM ;)

6:36 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

michelle ~ yeah, me too! You're welcome.

deb ~ y'all are gonna ruin my reputation! I may be a tad on the ripe side, but nothing sweet about me. :)

dabich ~ I like your hubby, smart man.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home