.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

More Denton Videos...

Saying goodbye to Casey at his dorm.

5 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............

You two are just precious. He looks so sad to leave you.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Not so evil Shenanigans said...

Oh, I loved hearing your voice when you said 'I'm gonna miss you summen awful!" It was so cute and so country. I wish I talked like that. Your boys are sweet and gawgeous!!!

9:19 AM  
Blogger LoveLladro said...

Love it... he is such a cutie! And that dorm... totally awesome (at least from the outside!) Must be a gorgeous campus!

10:12 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

deb ~ lol, I highly doubt he's sad to leave me, probably sad I'm not gone already! Me, I'm the one cryin' like a baby when I leave him.

shannon ~ okay, now that made me lose my water. I had to go back and turn up the sound to hear. Believe it or not, I am college educated, lol! But thanks for your kind words! :)

lovelladro ~ omgosh, it's a gorgeous campus. Directl across the street is one of the many campus parks with benches and swings. Beautiful.
I think he's a cutie, but he's acting so goofy in this that he just makes me laugh everytime I watch it.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Believer said...

I really enjoyed hearing your voice! :D

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home