.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Casey's Formal

I put together a slide show of the pictures Casey sent me from his Formal on Friday. How many other 18 year olds would take the time to email their mom pictures from his date the night before? He looks so handsome to me, I couldn't be more proud of this kid.

The girl in the yellow dress is his date, Kara. Before the formal, he took her to the dollar store and told her to spend to her hearts desire. Yeah, I dunno. Anyway, they came away with hats, swords and such. Thus the hats in the pictures. He said he had a great time, and well, the pictures look like he's telling the truth. :)

14 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

He just gets more and more handsome.

I SO love the dollar store. That would be a dream date for me. :)

12:00 AM  
Blogger Lynilu said...

Awwwww. What a sweet kid, er, excuse me, young man you have there!

Know what? I'm thinking you did something right with him somewhere along the way!!

12:31 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

It definitely looks like they had a blast. And you are spot on with the handsome thing, he is one good-looking kid. I'm sure all the girls are fighting over him! :)

7:33 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

Good Lord, is he getting more handspome or what??!!?? Wow...
Anyone can tell they had a blast :)

7:49 AM  
Blogger Believer said...

First, what a good lookin' couple!

Going to the dollar store is priceless. Really!

It's true that when he has more he'll give it willingly as well.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Not so evil Shenanigans said...

Well, pictures don't lie...he sure is handsome and looks like they all had a great time:)

3 cheers for him taking her to the Dollar Store. That will be something always remembered by both.

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was never into these dancing things, but I'm glad everyone enjoyed it....especially mom :)

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sure did look like fun!!

9:40 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

Everyone ~ I'm sorry I've not commented back! Time has been short, BUT, I SURE DO AGREE WITH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF Y'ALL!! :)

6:08 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

I really enjoyed the slideshow. It took me back.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Just checkin' in. Hope everything is OK!

4:59 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

What-----3 yrs since I've known you and I'm actually watching the both of them grow up from Bloggerville! He's beautiful Kath! :)

The photos are great! A lot of personality in them!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Just wanted to say "Happy Mother's Day!"

5:17 PM  
Blogger Lynilu said...

Kathi, girl, where are you?? I couldn't find a link for email, so I hope you're checking this often.

Happy Mother's Day!

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home