Tagged for six
Oh, let me post the rules.
* Link the person who tagged you.
* Mention the rules in your blog.
* Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
* Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
* Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
So, here we go...
1. Regardless of how early I have to get up in the morning, I CAN NOT MAKE MYSELF GO TO BED. Seriously, I'll fight sleep every single night, watching t.v. or reading, instead of just laying down and going to sleep. I'll nod and do the jerk myself awake thing over and over before I give up and call it a day. Again, every single day I'll think that I'm going to go home and make myself have an early night. It has never happened.
2. I will not eat or drink after anyone. Not even my kids. I've never in my life taken a drink out of the same can or glass as someone else. Ewwww.
3. I have never gone to bed with makeup on. Can't do it. Regardless of how tired or lazy I am, I have always forced myself to wash my face. I hate washing my face at night, it's my least favorite thing to do. Some days I'll not wear makeup specifically so that I will not have to wash my face at night.
4. I can't lie. I use to. I use to lie just for the sport of it. But when I was 26 I stopped. I can't say I've not lied since I was 26, but I can say I've rarely lied. I'd rather take the consequences of telling the truth than the easy way out by telling a lie. It makes things a whole lot easier to keep track of.
5. When someone lies to me or 'cheats' me, I forgive them but I will no longer hang with them. Once, that's all it takes and I'm done. It's not that I'm holding a grudge, but if I can't trust you then I don't want you around me or my children.
6. I often have low self esteem. I don't really see it as a self esteem issue, but I'm told it is by those who love me. I often refrain from contacting someone, or asking people questions, because I don't want to bother them. My friends tell me this is because I look at myself as a bother...and I'd agree with that. So, often when someone doesn't hear from me for awhile or if they've told me to call them and I don't, it's not that I don't want to contact them, it's just that I don't want to bother them. I'd say I'm working on it...but that would be a lie. ;)
So, there you go; six unspectacular quirks. Y'all know I don't tag, but if you decide to do it, please stop by and let me know.