.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Whatever a Dosha is, mine is a Kapha

Your Dosha is Kapha

Calm and grounded, you are not prone to mood swings or anger.
However, once you do get angry, it takes a lot to cool you down.
You tend to think a little slower than most people, but your logic is astounding.
Overall, you very loyal and trustworthy. You're not scared of being who you really are.

With friends: You enjoy their company, but often listen more than talk

In love: You crave connection and affection. It's hard for you to be single.

To achieve more balance: Exercise vigorously (especially in the sun) and let go of attachments.
I got this from Leesa. It's not 100% accurate...but it's more accurate than not. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a coincidence... my oompa is a loompa. But it's also a doompity doo.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Dizzie said...

Hey, you found the blogthings page! Good for you - now, what car should you be driving???? :)

3:07 AM  
Blogger mikster said...

I ended up as pitta.

You have a quick mind, a gift for persuasion, and a sharp sense of humor.
You have both the drive and people skills to be a very successful leader.
Argumentative and a bit stubborn, you have been known to be a little too set in your ways.
But while you may be biased toward your own point of view, you are always honest, fair, and ethical.

With friends: You are outgoing and open to anyone who might want to talk to you

In love: You are picky but passionate

To achieve more balance: Be less judgmental of those around you, and take cool walks in the moonlight

9:48 AM  
Blogger sassinak said...

i'm a pitta too.

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read zyrtec kapi help stop hair loss 35 bontril mg pdm Australian birth announcements stationery rhinoplasty result Toronto cosmetic laser surgery

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home