.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Charlie's Video

If you've got about four minutes on your hands and enjoy Anthrax's Caught In A Mosh, you might want to check out Charlie's blog. I put up a video of him playing his new guitar. Yeah, don't bother telling me how poor my camera skills were, it's already been brought to my attention. I don't know what I did wrong, never looked like that before. Anyway...pay him a visit if you'd like.
OH ~ and thanks, deb , for helping me get the video up and for all your encouragement to Charlie, it really meant a lot to him. You mean a lot to both of us.

7 Comments:

Blogger sassinak said...

hey kath

i don't know what's wrong with my thingy that tells me when people update but i been missing your posts.

anyway. i just read mercy and lessons in a sitting and what a lovely combination that was. i think the thing i find most interesting about mercy was that he didn't ask for grace... he asked for mercy...

like he knew he totally blew it but he still wanted at least a tiny bit of lenience. too bad everyone doesn't get one each of those for their life.

1:28 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

sassy ~ I don't have one of those things that update you, pretty sure I don't.

Yeah, that's what I was really impressed by. He is a really responsible kid (always has been), but still a kid.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Johnnie Avocado said...

Charlie's is rockin' out.....he needs to
"alternate pick" that riff to go faster, (up and down, not just down) Is that the new guitar?

11:02 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

My connection must be slow today. Not only was the video barely 1/3 complete after 5 minutes of streaming but the sound was like a bad cell connection. Don't know what happened.

11:27 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

Johnnie ~ yup, the new guitar. I'll tell him, but I don't know what that means. He might.

Shawn ~ sorry (it sounds that way to me anyway, especially with the distortian pedal...I can't hear anything but static). :)

11:59 AM  
Blogger SmileDragon said...

I checked it out the other day, sounded kinda static-y to me too, but I figured that is just 'cause it is so loud. He looks like he's havin' fun though.

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
» »

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home