.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Monday, March 27, 2006

What Would You Change?

I have a few blogs, and as a rule, I don't direct anyone to them from here. I may ask you to visit other peoples, but that's because I believe it's either something that you or they may need. But, today I'm directing you here. I feel awkward about doing so, but it's not like that's a new feeling for me. :) I'm just doing what I feel I'm being led to do.

I'll probably post something here later today. Big hugs to all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Wow, that was an incredible post Kath. You already read my comment on that blog. I never knew you had another blog besides the photography one that you created. This is terrific! I have to tinker around in there for a bit to check out some more stuff.

As I said, everything is an experience to learn more each day.

Thanks for the great read Kath! Love you girl!!!

6:16 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

Thanks deb. That means a great deal to me. Love you too.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home