.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Update On 'Our Girl'

I had written a post back on October 5th about 'Our Girl'. She is trying to get her life together and she is writing her story in her own blog now. She has to use my computer to do so, so her butt is in my way all of the time now, but I love her and I'm proud of what she's doing. Her blog is in my favorites. Please show her some support as she tries to correct her wrongs and get her life back on track.
Love you all.

7 Comments:

Blogger mikster said...

I paid a visit...and left a nice comment for a change....lol

8:50 PM  
Blogger SmileDragon said...

I popped over there, and I will keep up with her blog, and give her encouragement and advice as I can.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

mike: if you left a nice comment, how will she know it is from you.

kathi: looks like you are changing the world, sweetie.

11:44 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

mike ~ lol, letting her get to know you a bit before you reveal your true self, huh? Thanks.

crystal ~ thank you darlin. I appreciate you.

leesa ~ exactly! Poor Mike, but he asks for it, yes?
I don't know why you think I'm changing anything, but appreciate the thought. I'll try to live up to it.

1:11 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

her decision to get her life together, does that have anything to do with you?

1:01 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

shawn ~ she's pretty much her own person. Thanks for the thought tho'.

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay I went over and said my hello. I'm glad she's decided to make a change for the better, good for her :)

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home