.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Sunday, March 19, 2006

My Saturday

It's been an excellent weekend so far. It's rained constantly for two days now, gotta love that. Well, I do anyway. I love dark and rainy days. Plus, we really need the rain. In fact, 2 days of it may not be enough...but, I'm loving it.
Mark didn't go into work yesterday, which is a rarity. His mom flew into Love Field (a smaller airport in Dallas) and we picked her up. We stopped for lunch at Pappasito's before dropping her off at Marks sisters house. She'll be staying for the next week while she gets a second opinion. We came home and watched some movies and played Skip-Bo. The boys teamed against Mark and I and they whooped us...as Casey kept reminding us (in fun) the rest of the night. LOL. I do love my family.
The boys have asked me to post a couple of pictures, but blogger isn't cooperating, so I'll post them later. In the meantime, PLEASE take this fun test my wonderful adopted step mom (she asked me to call her that and I'm going to post about that this week), Pat, sent to me and be sure to post your score! I got 8 out of 10 and Mark 9 out of 10. Enjoy!

12 Comments:

Blogger mikster said...

A lot of people are having trouble posting pics the last couple of days...and I scored 8 out of 10 on the test.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I sucked. I got 4 out of 10. Maybe if I hadn't gotten of the phone at the same ime I would have done better. I think everything is a hoax. :)

5:53 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

Leave it to Texas to name an airport after Courtney Love. Haha..

8:13 PM  
Blogger j said...

hey kathi! hope you had a great weekend. it sure sounds like it. i got a 5 out of 10. :(

12:39 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

I only got 7. The fat cat and the spider did me in. Can't remeber the other though. That was fun.

1:30 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

mike ~ I didn't know, thanks for telling me. I'll keep trying. :)

sable ~ lol, don't be so paranoid...by the way, I need your ssn to sign in to your site. LOL.

cm ~ goofball...

joey ~ hey, baby girl. Hope your weekend was great!

rose ~ thanks for playing...those are the two I missed! Hey, voted for you!

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

5 out of ten...

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suck, I got 4 out of 10

Abi

10:15 AM  
Blogger Hasan Mubarak said...

I love rain too! We have been having the same kind of weather for the past few days. I'm lovin it!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

I love skip bo.

I score 6. Got the first 6 right then fell off.

12:00 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

3 ~ I bet you'd do better the second try, lol. :)

abi ~ I bet you'd do better on your third try, LOL :)

hasan ~ I think we're a rare breed!

shawn ~ really? I don't know of many that even know what it is! So the spider didn't get you, huh?

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In that case then I should get a perfect 10, after my third shot!

Abi

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home