.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Tagged

I was tagged by Smiledragon

4 jobs I've had: waiting tables, bartending, accounting, lunch lady, teaching
4 movies that I could watch over & over: Bandits, Knights Tale, Fargo, Malibu's Most Wanted
4 tv shows I watch: The Shield, Boston Legal, House, Greys Anatomy
4 places I've been on vacation: Cozumel, Colorado, New Mexico, Costa Maya
4 of my favorite foods: Mexican dishes made with shrimp, General Tso's Shrimp, pizza with jalapenos, mushrooms, onions and pineapple, chocolate
4 Web sites I visit daily: WebConnect, ParentConnect, Blogs (can't be more specific), Comcast
4 Places I'd rather be: New Mexico, on a cruise, on a beach, outside with a book
4 unlucky souls: I can't tag people...but if you do it, let me know.

11 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Your 'favorite food' list just gave me some major heartburn sister!

I have had all of the same jobs---except for teaching.

Fun list you made! :)

8:42 AM  
Blogger Stacy-Deanne said...

Great list, LOL! It's funny how everyone loves Mexican food! My mom is weird! She doesn't like Mexican food or pizza! Sometimes I have to look at her to make sure she's human. Who in the world doesn't like pizza? I told her it's against the law to not like pizza. I swear she's the only one on the planet who doesn't like pizza. Loved your movie list. I saw a little of Knights Tale. You're talking about the movie with Heath Ledger right? Oooh Kathi I don't like him. He's arrogant. He just rubs me the wrong way. I was glad he didn't win an Oscar. Can't help it but I can't stand him. LOL!

8:44 AM  
Blogger An Ordinary Christian said...

chocolate! Yes!

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard a lot about NM. What's so great about it? Do tell. :)

12:23 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

Malibu's Most Wanted? I don't want to, but I may have to kill you now. Ok kill is strong, but that was one of the worst movies of all time. Only way it could have been worse...set it in Texas...haha. Hope life is well for my Texas buddy...

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your vacation spots - Alas I was already tagged and did this long ago

cheers

12:51 AM  
Blogger Neets said...

nice list. i am a shrimp lover too.. i love crabs too.. ever had them?- if not then you should try :)

1:55 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

deb ~ wuss :)

stacy d ~ I don't wanna be buds with the man...but he's great to watch on screen. The man can act.

aoc ~ yup, you betcha

wes ~ even if they don't have one of your major nascaar races there, you should visit. Go ski, snowboard and be sure to stay in Taos and Santa Fe. Gorgeous, peaceful and friendly.

cm ~ C'mon, it's FUNNY. I've watched it probably 10 times, every time my kids watch it, I'm THERE.

tbg ~ thanks

neets ~ yup, love crab!

6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse me! WHAT ABOUT BEING A LUNCH LADY?

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love love love Grey's Anatomy! I just bought the season one dvd!

9:36 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

katy ~ HOW DID I FORGET THAT??? That was my favorite year ever, met you and Carol...it was the best!

nikki ~ can I borrow it...I'll pause it every time Dr. McDreamy is on!!

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home