.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Thank You

My friend, Terri, is a flight attendant for Continental Airlines and she has told me many stories of seeing this happening. Not only in the airport, but on the plane too.


While I'm playing this card lately, if you ever feel the desire to do something too...please give this site a look.

10 Comments:

Blogger mikster said...

Now that is neat Kathi..while I don't totally agree why we went into this war....I do support our troops.

9:08 AM  
Blogger SmileDragon said...

Isn't that a WONDERFUL commercial?!? I found it a while back and I just loved it!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

a beer company doing that ad...mmph!

4:17 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

mike ~ I thought it was neat too.

crystal ~ I love it!

shawn ~ and...

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's great! Our roommate is coming home from Iraq at the end of this month. He's been over there for about a year, and will go back after a short visit here at home.

This was his second trip over there...he and Ezel went in 2003 with their Marine unit (one of the first to go) I hope all goes well with his third trip too!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Just Jan said...

I've seen this commercial before and every time it makes me cry.

I love the other link as well. I have not heard of this before now. How cool is this!!! I do believe this is something I will have to be a part of.

Thanks for sharing this today.

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice ! - It is people like that who need to be given a standing ovation and not celebrities ! - This is what makes this country such a great country !

cheers

11:57 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

That I can take my hat off for...very cool...

7:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah Kathi, this war is SO not Viet Nam. I'm glad to see we as a nation learned something from that: don't wait until they feel lost, forgotten, unloved to tell them you recognize the sacrifice. (Maybe that's the 20 years of Lockheed Martin talking).

10:28 PM  
Blogger Nabeel said...

have you seen the movie Jarhead?

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home