.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Saturday, July 11, 2009

If ever...

I may have a hard time settling down, maybe I'm just hard to please, I don't know. I've actually had someone tell me that lately, but regardless, should I ever have someone touch my heart like this man does when he sings, I'm theirs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzul5rxd-i8

11 Comments:

Blogger Lynilu said...

I love unpretentious.

9:07 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

lynilu ~ I want the kind of love that this man sings about.

10:21 AM  
Blogger RMcIntyre said...

me too kathi. Too late for me, but you still have a chance !!!

Ruth

3:37 PM  
Blogger A Plain Observer said...

gave chills! he is cute too

4:07 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

ruth ~ I don't believe it's ever too late for God to grant us our heart's desire...as long as it lines up with His Word. :) A girls gotta hope.

jbc ~ he's cute in a little boy sort of way, but I can listen to this song over and over (and I'm so NOT a country fan) because it just drives home what I want in a relationship...my last relationship. :)

5:06 PM  
Blogger RMcIntyre said...

kathi...God did grant me my hearts desire...to beat Ovarian Cancer diagnosed in 2001. I figure maybe only one important wish per person! At my age I couldnt begin to start over in a relationship, but hope you do find your soul mate. Hes out there...sometimes it just takes time to connect.

Ruth

8:22 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

ruth ~ Our God is an awesome God, and I'm blessed to have had you share your testimony here. Thank you for your witness, and for caring about me.

9:01 PM  
Blogger RMcIntyre said...

A M E N !!



Ruth

9:40 PM  
Blogger LoveLladro said...

Thanks for sharing... love that guy. Hope he does well in the competition!

10:32 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

Amazing...he sings from the soul...

4:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a country fan, and he did better than Garth. Thanks for the link to that!

As far as finding that someone...girl, he is lookin' for you. You are the real deal!

Besides, look at that profile pic...BEAUTIFUL!

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home