.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tell me...

...how is it possible that there are minutes that last for hours, and yet hours that disappear in a minute.

Something I read today that melted my heart: ' That's a current that flows both ways '. If I live beyond desire, I'll never forget those words.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lynilu said...

Mmmmmmmm?? That sounds very promising! And happy. :)

9:37 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

lynilu ~ I am happy.

11:55 AM  
Blogger LoveLladro said...

I guess it all evens out in the end?

8:30 PM  
Blogger Johnnie Avocado said...

It's so annoying how fast fun times pass by. This weekend will feel like one day to me.

7:08 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

I agree with Johnny. The weekend just flew by!
Happy? Any special reason?>??

4:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever the season I try my best to be in the now. I don't want to miss a thing!

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home