.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Kids Say The Darndest Things

I remember watching this at night with my family...times have changed. And yes, I'm really that old!

11 Comments:

Blogger LoveLladro said...

Thanks for the laugh! I totally needed that ;~)

8:22 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

I loved that show.

10:01 PM  
Blogger A Plain Observer said...

The more wine we have the better the wedding is!!! kids are so honest too!

10:20 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

lovelladro ~ your welcome, I needed it to. :)

Rose ~ I remember my parents laughing at the kids, now I know why.

jbt ~ I find the it's not only the wedding, but often the marriage too, :).

12:42 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

kathi, we're not getting older, we're gettiing better, just like that fine wine ;)

3:49 AM  
Blogger Johnnie Avocado said...

that was fun to watch...thanks....

9:18 AM  
Blogger Lynilu said...

That was always a favorite show at my house. I still love those clips!

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud! Thanks.

12:28 AM  
Blogger ParasiteHost said...

Hey lady, it's Smiledragon, thought I'd stop by and say hallo, and tell you I've started a new blog. :)

9:47 PM  
Blogger Johnnie Avocado said...

come on Kathi, I'm instituting a new kathi rule. At least one post a week.

7:23 AM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Seems like lotsa bloggrs from th ol class o 2005 are a-wheezin these days.

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home