.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Turn Around

When sleep is suppose to come, it doesn't.
I lay awake and I wonder why. I have so many questions, so many why's, that I get lost.
I can't ask you because I no longer trust you.
Trust is something I'd thought was one of our strongest bonds, but now it's possibly our weakest link.
I wonder where you went, the you I knew so well...the you I've held, the you I've confided in, the you that I'd, still, give my life for.
Your laugh was the sound that made my heart dance.
Your tears have torn at the very core of my soul.

I miss you to the point where it physically hurts.

I will love you always.
Even though you may not understand my actions, know that my love is as strong today as it has ever been.
That, I promise you, will never change.
But for now, I will step into the shadows of the life you're living, because I can not walk beside you where you are.
When you notice that I am no longer beside you and you choose to return to me, I will be there for you.
I look forward to being there for you when, once again, my heart can dance in the sound of your laughter and my soul may rejoice in the man I know you can be.

11 Comments:

Blogger LoveLladro said...

Wow... that is beautiful Kathi. If everyone had your heart, the world would be a much better place.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Johnnie Avocado said...

Is that written to me? :P

7:26 AM  
Blogger 3carnations said...

Very well written.

7:52 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

lynilu ~ I know.

lovelladro ~ thank you, and thank you. :) Not sure that's true, but thanks.

johnnie ~ nothing gets by you. :)

3 c's ~ thank you very much.

10:16 AM  
Blogger GERBEN said...

Ah, honey that is both painful and beautiful. ((hug))

11:11 AM  
Blogger A Plain Observer said...

this was beautiful. It hit home, brought tears...plain beautiful.

1:56 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

gerben ~ it is painful, but thanks and hugs back at'cha.

jbt ~ awwww, sorry, but thanks hon.

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had me at line 1.

1:48 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

wes ~ funny man.

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Words that spill from the heart.

12:10 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

Wow, just wow...

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home