.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Tagged

Well, time for a new tag, I've been tagged by my buddy, Dabich~ so here goes...

1. Things that scare me.
I know this sounds ridiculous, but I just refuse to allow fear
any place in my life. Not that it doesn’t try to get in…but I try to catch
myself, pray and give thanks. So, gotta say ~ nothing.

2. People who make me laugh.
My kids.
Katy, Tom and Lisa.

3. Things I hate most.
Bigotry (I had 3 students, black girls, yesterday accuse me of
being a bigot because I was only getting onto them for talking…I just laughed. It didn’t dawn on them they were the only ones talking. I thought to myself that they have no idea what real bigotry is if they use the word that easily).
Selfishness and the lack of compassion.

4. Things I don't understand.
Why some people honestly believe they’re always right and the rest of the world is wrong or against them.
Cruelty…to people or animals.

5. Things I'm doing right now.
Laundry, cooking dinner, listening to the news and this tag.

6. Things I want to do before I die.
I’m ready…

7. Things I can do.
Laugh at myself
Enjoy being alone
Walk away from an argument

8. Ways to describe my personality.
Impatient
Compassionate
Sarcastic
Sick sense of humor (yeah, dabich, I changed it a little).

9. Things I can't do.
Intentionally hurt someone.
Let people use or abuse myself or my kids.
Live without animals.

10. Things I think you should listen to.
The Holy Spirit (that voice inside that guides you)
Your children.
Nature (everything from natures quiet to it’s loudest storm)

11. Things you should never listen to.
Anyone who puts you down. They are only trying to make themselves look good.
Anyone who starts out a sentence with “You should…” and has never dealt with your situation.
Drunks.

12. Things I'd like to learn.
How to cook.
How to fly.
Access

13. Favorite foods.
Anything SPICY without meat (unless it’s seafood).
Chocolate
Fresh lobster.

14. Beverages I drink regularly.
Water.
Water.
Water.

15. Shows I watched as a kid.
Dark Shadows (Dabich ~ I’d forgot all about this! I came home every single day after school to watch this!)
Twilight Zone ~ late at night with my cousins in a dark room…the best!
Game Shows

I tag Lisa, Anne (if you’re feeling up to it, hon), Sass, Amanda and The Real Kidd. Play along, it's fun! (Those are Dabichs words, not mine…but it’s not too bad)

8 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Wait....#4...people who think they are always right....

Is that why your laughing at me in #2???

Thanks for sharing this....I liked reading it, and was actually thinking about stealing it before I realized you had tagged me. LOL

5:59 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

LOL, you're smarter than I give you credit for! :)

6:00 PM  
Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

Mmmmmm! Love lobster!

9:11 PM  
Blogger sassinak said...

all right i'll stick it in my 'what to post when i have nothing to post' file :)

i love tags. they're like get out of jail free cards.

and those girls? i'm sad for them when they learn what real bigotry is.

11:19 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

Thanks for playing along, kathi. Loved your answers....I laughed aloud at the "sick" sense of humor LOL!!!

6:28 AM  
Blogger Margie said...

I loved all your answers!
You are One Special Lady!
Have a great day!

8:01 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

It's about your beverage list.

I don't see any Ketel One on there. This could be a problem.

12:12 PM  
Blogger GERBEN said...

Oh crap! You tagged me! Eeck! Sorry hon, you know I've been out! I'll get on this right away! *grin*

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home