.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Just a note...

There is so much going on in my life that I wouldn't know where to start, even if I could start. However, enough to tell y'all that the boys and I are good. Staying busy and everyone is well...and happy. Let me be sure to mention happy.

I've been busy trying to set up a little store and don't feel obligated to check it out, but I'm having a lot of fun with it. Anyone can open one up, so check it out for yourselves.

I'm hoping to be able to post today, later. But, till then, big hugs to everyone and I'll be by to visit soon.

11 Comments:

Blogger Read This said...

Do I get to pick the products I want to sell? I was thinking crack, liquid explosives, untraceable cell phones, and twinkies. How do I get started? Just goofing, but I did enjoy the thongs. If I buy one, will you sing the thong song for me?

2:05 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Hey, thanks for sending me the link! I hope everything's okay over there. I'm on a bit of a hiatus myself. *sigh*

Talk to you soon!!! xxoo

2:09 PM  
Blogger HuneeB said...

very cool :) Glad to hear that everyone is busy and doing well

2:44 PM  
Blogger GERBEN said...

I am glad to hear that you and the boys are doing OK and are happy. Ain't Cafepress just the coolest?

4:02 PM  
Blogger Margie said...

Glad all is well!
Take care!
Hugs!

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey glad that you guys are keeping your head up, staying busy is always the best to keep your mind of things. Love ya guys

xoxo

Abi

8:34 AM  
Blogger Just Jan said...

I'm glad to see you're HAPPY...that's the most important thing!! I checked out your store and I think that is so cool. I bookmarked the link you emailed me and after I get things in my life settled soon, I'll be looking into something like this...I think it's so cool.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

I need a store! Im totally getting a store! That is so neat. Cool stuff..I ordered a tote bag..I was just telling someone yesterday that I need a good bag to take my books to treatment.

I held myself back and didnt order a thong..Im more of a commando girl lately anyway :)

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neat store! I see that you use your name in your store. I'm all about the internet anonymity, so I ask you this - If you have a shop like that and DON'T use your actual name, do people who buy from it ever SEE your actual name? I couldn't find that in their FAQs...

3:46 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

you have some fun stuff over there at cafe press. I love the cat mouse pad.

Did I see a Kathi Bratcher greeting card? ;-) I hope something's nice written on the inside.

2:02 AM  
Blogger Dizzie said...

Love your little shop! Good for you! I have one (two) myself too, actually! Nothing sold yet, though... :(

Missing your insight over at my blog, but I kinda get you're busy right now... me... well, something tells me I'll have a lot of time on my hands pretty soon... :)

Take care!

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home