.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Always An Adventure

Charlie and a couple of his best buddies went to a friends house last night and Charlie let her braid his hair. Yes, he did. Then he and his two buddies went to see the late showing of Pulse at the theater. I took a picture of them before they left. So, here for your viewing pleasure, is a picture of Jared, Keith and my baby...Charlie. Enjoy.












*Update 8/12 8:30 p.m. ~ Charlie had me take his braids out tonight. :)

11 Comments:

Blogger Read This said...

I think your daughter's hair looks nice. Oh, I'm sorry. LOL. KIDDING. Kind of Kid Rockish without Pamela. Metallica is ok. Ask him if he likes Revelation Theory or Silent Civilian. Those are two of my favorites as of late.

1:25 PM  
Blogger mikster said...

Okay...this may just qualify as a mommy post.

*snickers*

9:43 PM  
Blogger DZER said...

Now I'm thinking of that Starburst commercial, with the "Jamaican" white boy ... LOL

11:37 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

tom ~ lol, they're 3 15 year olds, thinking they're full grown. Nope, he's never heard of them, are they bands or songs?

mike ~ oh hush.

dzer ~ lol, I've not seen the commercial, but probably the look he was going for.

epsilonicus ~ that, too, may have been the look he was going for. :)

10:42 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

Bands...

10:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This isn't a mommy post, because mommy posts are... well, er. Okay, maybe it is.

I wore braids at that age - NEVER thought they be back in style.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

LOL... the girl must have been cute. That's usually what prompted my boys to do things like that.
What fun to be 15 :-)

2:13 PM  
Blogger GERBEN said...

LOL, I love it! And I agree with Lisa. Has to be cute girl. *wink*

11:59 AM  
Blogger NINANINA said...

I guessed by the pic that he is 15; is he goth, cool, walkin' the walk or what??? my daughter did goth for a year at 13-14. now she is 19, 3 rd year pre med 3.8 average.
the littel dude is cute no matter what and sons are usually closer... by daughter is gone and in a "distant phase" from mom. its OK, I hear that daughters "return" whn they have kiddos.
are you subbing yet.. ??? I will be subbing just speical ed and hope to get called everyday. I find out if I pass my art teacher test on aug 25 and am waiting for this weih bated breath :)
hugs to you!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Yeah..I like the no braid Charlie better. But he is cute either way.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

interesting look

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home