.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Just one...



















Butchie

Okay, so make that two :)

10 Comments:

Blogger DZER said...

arg!!! it's the return of the overly cute cat!!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

OMG...it looks like she's doubled her size since the first ones!

but she's still cute...for your sake i hope she's also cuddly

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She sucked you in, and it is just the begining of her plan to take over the house. It's probably too late.The dogs don't even have a chance.

8:37 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

dzer ~ go get your own!! :)

lisa ~ she's sooo tiny, the pic makes her look big, I shouldn't have cropped it. Oh yeah, she's cuddly!

katy ~ you know, you're right! Even Daisey (the old woman of the house that growls at every thing) protects her and loves on her.

8:56 AM  
Blogger HuneeB said...

Oh she is just so adorable I want to love her! Her wittle nose looks like she has a boogie..and she is all soft and fluffy :)

11:39 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Awe.....awe....awe.....awe.....awe.....awe......ahhhh....ahhhhh....ahhhh....ahhhhh CHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

12:12 PM  
Blogger Margie said...

I love that precious little face!
TOOOO cute!

12:27 PM  
Blogger ~ Amanda X&O said...

AWWWWW!!!!! What a pretty little girl!

9:32 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

Oh, she is just too adorable!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Awww...what a cutie pie :)

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home