.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Saturday Boredom

Casey's team won their homecoming game last night. Yay! The dance is tonight. Other than that, not much new...so....pictures! Sorry, it's an illness. Pray for me. :)













Charlie, last night, calling some buddies.















Gato, who is only about 9 months old and huge !!















Gato, playing hide and seek with me.















Bob Bob taking a nap in her favorite place.

















And Butchie, helping me on the computer last night. :)

I'm missing a picture of Trouble, but he's not feeling well and is staying under my bed right now. He caught Butchie's upper respiratory infection, but he's on his own meds now.

Next, pictures of the dogs. Yeah, I know, pins and needles...

15 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

all those animals...all that animal hair on my clothes. yikes.

Gato is outrageously big. What are you feeding him?

Butchie looks like she's ready to pounce on anything that moves.

9:35 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

shawn ~ oh hush. I brush all my animals and sweep the carpet and furniture daily. However, we do keep a lint brush in a drawer by the front door and one in the car...you know, just in case. :)

9:44 AM  
Blogger sassinak said...

wow butchie is getting big really fast!

12:36 PM  
Blogger sassinak said...

oh and since i was away watchign grey's anatomy all week i just read the post regarding mark's family and your blog.

if a man who walked out on you leaving his youngest son to break the news and his family who suddenly won't see you 'but the boys are okay' don't like reading about the consequences of their own actions?

that's their problem.

12:39 PM  
Blogger ghartstein said...

Hey there. Just catching up after a few months of hiatus of sorts myself. SOrry to hear what you've been going through. I'm glad your kids are there for you and you've been able to pull together as a family during adversity. Best of luck with the times to come...it will get easier.

2:38 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

sass ~ butchie weighed 2 lbs on her check up and 1st set of shots, Wednesday!! She's a sweet girl, she's sleeping on my pillow, as sick as that may sound...I love it.

sass ~ :) I've spent the last couple of weeks going through season one and two of Greys, getting ready for the the new season to start. Don't think I ever missed an episode, but still love it. I think the sexiest kiss on t.v. ever was when Burke kissed Christina for the first time...watched it like 10 times over and over and over. Dang...what dreams are made of.
AND thank you, I appreciate your words, especially since they're so close to my own. Love you darlin, thanks!

mr g ~ wow, have to say...really great to see you on my comments. Thanks to you, too, for your kind words and sentiments.

3:13 PM  
Blogger LoveLladro said...

Love Charlie's hair... a smile would be cute too!!!

6:19 PM  
Blogger DZER said...

congrats on the homecoming win!

and cute pics. ugh ... LOL

8:42 AM  
Blogger ~ Amanda X&O said...

Bob Bob is a girl? And I love all the pics. 5 cats huh? I thought 3 was a lot.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Margie said...

Loved all the pics!
The weekend is almost over...
hope yours was wonderful!

9:29 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

lovelladro ~ lol, true.

dzer ~ oh, hush. Go get yourself a pup.

amanda ~ yup, Bob Bob is very much a girly girl. In fact, she's a 'princess', lol. Oh, and I only have FOUR cats, thank you very much. :) LOL.

samuru999 ~ every time, still, that I type your name, knowing where it came from, makes me smile. My weekend...was interesting. Won't be sad to see it over.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Gato is beautiful, so black with the white paws...

10:40 PM  
Blogger GERBEN said...

Ah, I love pictures! You just keep them coming! *grin*

9:36 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

I LOVE pics, quit apologizing and post more :)

Lord, that Charlie is soooo handsome !!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

What a bunch of cuties :)

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home