.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Casey's Varsity Picture




















Allen Eagle
2006 ~ 2007

7 Comments:

Blogger Margie said...

He is so handsome!
Wonderful picture!

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of my high school football days

12:10 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

I'll bet you are one proud Momma! :)

4:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I expect to see a picture of a cute girl with him soon, He will have to chase them away with a stick!!!!

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So does he have a prom date yet?

Abi

11:53 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

He is so cute!

11:59 AM  
Blogger LoveLladro said...

What a doll!

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home