.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Friday, August 12, 2005

This is just too good not to share, LOL

Yesterday I wrote about Marko taking Charlie to see SOAD and updated it by writing how much he enjoyed it, unexpected as that was. This morning they both told me, separately, how great the concert was. Charlie's neck was a bit sore from jerking it back and forth (Mark called it 'head banging') but other than that, it was all good.
This morning I heard one of my favorite Dallas dj's, Big Al, had also gone to the concert. This by itself was funny, considering the dj. So, I read about his experience on his blog...which sounded like he'd spent a couple of hours on the wrong side of the tracks in hell. You can read about it here (
http://www.kiddlive.com/blog/readblog.html?who=Al )...a good laugh, had my son not been there. So, I emailed this to my hubby, and I've got to post his email reply. Here goes:
We saw the mosh pits and bottles flying. We saw one girl flash, but she had her back to us. Charlie was a little disappointed when he finally figured out what he had missed. All of the craziness happened on the floor. We were a good distance from that. Some girl behind Charlie kept pulling his hair. We did get sprayed a couple times with some unknown liquid from behind, and had cups and bottles land near us. The guy next to Charlie spilled his beer on him, he turned to me and asked if beer would wash out of his jeans, saying "I like these jeans."
Yup, this is 'MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT'. Gotta love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home