.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Father - Son Bonding

Charlie's favorite band, System Of A Down, is playing tonight in Dallas. Mark got he and Charlie tickets a few months ago, as soon as it was announced they'd be here. Please make note that Mark is completely into classic rock. This is not the classification that you would place System Of A Down into. But, it's Charlie's favorite band. Mark had taken both the boys to see Rush when they came to Dallas a few months ago, which they all loved. Casey, however, has no interest in tonight's concert. Pretty much the same as Mark. So, I am extremely proud of Mark for taking Charlie tonight for two reasons. One, because I'd never, ever, want to go to this concert. Two, because it proves to Charlie (and me), once again, that his Dad is a wonderful man...and that both Charlie and I are so blessed to have him.
Casey and I will be on our own tonight and so the next question will be, pizza or Thai?

*Update: Mark is now a fan of System of a Down (SOAD). Yes...I am serious. He is, however, glad he took ear plugs for the two warm up bands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home