.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Monday, August 08, 2005

More from Lance Frizzell

Lee Pitts Outlines His Experiences In Iraq
From
The Chattanoogan:
Mr. Pitts said he was glad that he was able to spend time in rural parts of Iraq. He said most journalists focus on “chasing bombs” in Baghdad. He said this causes “readers back home to get a distorted view.” This is similar to “reading about the south side of Chicago and thinking it stands for all of America,” he said.
That is absolutely true. And, since most of Iraq is doing very well, media who engage in this distortion are reporting the exact opposite of what is happening in the majority of the country. That deception is to be expected from political opponents of the war but media coverage should be about reporting the facts.
Posted by Lance Frizzell at
10:27 AM
http://iraq.billhobbs.com/archives/2005_08.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home