.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

...and two of my best buddies in the whole world came banging on my door at 8:30 a.m. Their saving grace was that they came bearing gifts. Loved each and every one of the gifts (even the X rated stuff...thanks Mac). My hubby spoiled me with his gift and the boys gave me an ipod. Oh, and my sweetheart of a pal in Ohio, Katy, is painting one of her well sought after masterpieces for me.
The boys are busy today with school registration. Casey is taking care of it all, with the driving and such, so that I can have my day for me. What a darlin. I'm so surprised that I feel as calm as I do about Casey's driving. I'd always thought I'd be a nervous wreck...but I have such a peace about it that it must be God.
Charlie worked a double shift volunteering at the library yesterday. Actually, they had him training teachers for using the library. Impressive. Casey, my friend Terri along with her daughter Chelsea, and I went to Fridays for lunch. Chelsea told them it was my birthday and got me this desert that we all shared. It was some sort of chocolate cake/brownie with ice cream and hot fudge and caramel over it. I can honestly say, it was very close to being the best thing I've ever had in my mouth. When you go to TGI Friday's, find it. Trust me. Yeah...you're welcome in advance.
More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home