.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Saturday, July 30, 2005

so far...so perfect

In a perfect world, a late night goes hand in hand with a late morning. So far...a perfect week end.
I did get a call early in the evening that Casey had lost one of his contacts when he was taking them out to go swimming. They'd searched and couldn't find it. The poor guy was so upset that he didn't want to go swimming and just went to bed. Mark had called me from the pool, where Charlie was making friends with kids in the pool...of course, and I had them go to the room to let me talk to Casey. I told him that I had his prescription for his contacts and would have them filled today so he could have them before he got home. We talked that sometimes 'life' just happens and he felt better and was on his way to the pool when we hung up. Poor kid.
Mark had said they got stuck in rush hour traffic and spent over an hour going 15 mph. Yuck. At least they took a ton of their favorite cd's.
I'm sure they're having as much fun as I am. Life is good.
*Update: Got Casey's contacts...all is good. Wouldn't be too much hardship if he lost them more often, his doctor is just too cute. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home