.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Charlie's got a girlfriend

This girl is cute! Charlie met her while helping her mom move last week end. Her mom is a friend of my husband's from work. Charlie invited her to go to youth church last night and I met her when we went to pick them up afterwards and take her home. A decent 20 minute ride, so got to talk to her some. This adorable long blonde haired 13 yr. old had one of those smiles that you just stare at and think *WoW*... Open, honest and free kind of smiles. I can appreciate that kind of smile because I'm on of those people that may smile for a split second before my hand goes up to cover my mouth. Don't ask me why, no idea. But this cutie shared her smile freely and it was an amazing sight. She was sweet, sincere and intelligent. Way to go Charlie, she's a keeper.
*Side note: Charlie took 2 showers (and even re-wet his hair a couple of times after that) to get ready for his 'date'. How cute is that? Gonna need some kind of dowry deposit, though, mom to compensate for the water and electric bill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home