.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Monday, July 25, 2005

Happy Birthday Casey...Sweet 16 Already??

Yup, my baby is 16 today! He got his birthday present last month, the kid wanted a full size sofa that has split end recliners and a hide away fold down tray in the middle. I love this couch. I want two of them. He's already got a car to drive, but still...what 16 year olds want a couch? Mine. LOL. Casey has the largest room in the house, the entire upstairs is made into one room. I've always wanted this room...but Mark (boooo, hisss) has always nixed the idea because there isn't a bathroom upstairs.

Case and I had a good talk this morning too, before I took him to his Performance Course work out. We talked about when you take romance out of a relationship, all you have is friendship. I want him to understand romance is important, especially to women. If you treat a woman as a friend long enough...that's all she'll be. And then...it's probably too late to turn back the clock. I hope he took hold of what I was saying and runs with it. I love him so much. Happy Birthday Kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home