.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Shopping for school clothes :)

I love shopping for back to school clothes. Of course, I've got two boys...so I enjoy it a whole lot more than they do. Most of the time, I just get what I think they'll like and if they don't I take it back and try again. They're pretty easy...jeans and tee's, a few long sleeves to roll up and the typical multi pocketed long baggy shorts. Which, in itself is no big deal to find...but with my kids being so tall the long shorts are nearly always too short. But hey, I enjoy a good challenge and given the time, I'll find them. So, Charlie and I shopped today and had lunch. A good day. Half of what we bought is going back tomorrow, but it's okay. I did find Casey a good pair of jean shorts that come a couple of inches below his long legged knees, AND he likes them. YUP, a good day.
Found some cool new pillows for the couches too. About time, been looking for some that I like for about a month. Guess I'm not easy to shop for either. :)
Charlie and I hit the Guitar Center and got some new strings for his latest guitar. My rock star.
Day's 1/2 over, but I think I'm home for the day. Think I'll have a glass of wine and sit outside to read for awhile. It's 100 degrees outside, not bad for Texas in July. Mark and the guys are helping Marks friend Laurie move tonight, so I've got a night ALONE. A good day followed by a good night. Gotta love that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home