.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Wednesday 7/20/05

It's not even 8 a.m. and I'm wondering how long this day is going to be. Up at 5, getting hubby off to work, feeding animals, getting Casey up to get ready for Performance Course that goes on all summer and taking a bit of a break before picking him up in about an hour. Wouldn't be such a big deal if I could get in bed before 1 a.m....but that never happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home