.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Friday, July 22, 2005

It's Friday...means nothing to me.

Stayed up way too late last night...again. Which is no biggie, other than I was up at 5:15 a.m. to get hubby off to work, got Casey up for Performance Course (2 more weeks), dropped a car off at Goodyear for some work and fortunately had my buddy come pick me up, came home to get Charlie up for his volunteer work at the library (which I'm sooo proud of his doing) and picked Casey up.
Hmmmmm, finally got started (again) on the spare room. It either needs to be a bigger room or I have to reduce the amount of furniture. I'm such a female. :) Plus I'm keeping the soldiers 'care package fixins' in there. There's gotta be a way to make it all fit and still have enough room to be comfortable. It's gonna take longer than I thought. lol
So, back to my day. Casey and I picked Charlie up from the library and went to have the car washed and detailed. The guys are sooo funny. They're always making me laugh. I love it when they're the best of friends. With just the 18 months difference between them they can be the best of buds or the worst of enemies. Seen both, sometimes it's not pretty.
After the car was done we got some lunch. They chose today and it was Jack In the Box...yeah well. Now we're home and I'm fixin to start on the room again.
Mark is picking the guys up early to help his friend, Laurie, move again. She apparently has a daughter that Charlie says is 'very hot'...so he's picking out his moving outfit to wear tonight. How cute is that? And all this means to me...I GET ANOTHER NIGHT ALONE!! Just doesn't get any better than 2 nights in a row, unless it's 3. :)
My best friend, Mac, and I are celebrating this years birthdays next week with our 3rd best friend, Terri. We're trying to decide where to go and what to do. Wild enough for fun, tame enough to where no one gets hurt. What to do, what to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home