.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Friday, July 29, 2005

Guy Time

Mark is taking the boys tubing in San Marcos and New Braunfels this week end. I've got two entire days to myself. Last time that happened was...wait, don't think it ever has. Yup, so I'm excited. Mark went to college in San Marcos, and he and I have tubed there. But, I think it is the first time for the boys...it was either raining or too cold every time we've visited San Marcos with them. I know they're going to have a ball. And I've got a sneaking suspicion that I will too. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark knows that you need alone time and takes the boys for their times together knowing it is good for you as well. He is a great husband and father indeed.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home