.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Today's Quote 7/28/05

Our enemies in the war on terror have no tanks, no air force and no navy. Their greatest and most powerful weapon is an American media more interested in today's controversy than tomorrow's victory.

written by: Lance Frizzell

http://www.southendgrounds.com/2004/06/thank_god_for_l.html

(This guy is so awesome)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home