.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Sunday, July 31, 2005

A few more hours

My family is on the road home. I don't know how the week end has gone by so fast, but it has. I've talked to them several times, and they've been having a lot of fun. Mark has visited (again) the places of his college days and played some hackey sack in the familiar old places. He took the boys to eat at the old haunts and they've spent some quality male bonding time together. I spent some pretty great quality bonding time too, with myself. Sometimes you need to be so aware of what's going on around you and who needs what or who needs to be where when...that you lose touch with yourself. Who you are, or more importantly, what you're about. That's what I've enjoyed about this week end. Knowing my family is safe and happy, I've been able to relax and just take care of me. I hope I don't have to go another 20 years without getting to spend some quality time with 'me'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home