.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Today's Quote 7/31/05

The one little boy came up to me and started pointing to my hand. I looked down and I must have cut it on something because it was bleeding. He ran inside to get me something that looked like a Band-Aid, but I passed on it and waited till I got back to the FOB. He did help me pour some of the water on it to wash it off. He was so proud that he could help. I’m telling you that the kids of this country are the ones that will be able to turn this country around if they are ever given the chance.

by: SFC Kevin Kelly
Stationed in Iraq, 155th BCT
http://www.dixiesappers.org/hhc/journal/july/july_31.html
*********************************************************************
John Upperman is an officer in the Texas Army National Guard whose unit was activated for deployment in August 2004. He has just returned home from Iraq for two week's of R&R. Please take a moment to read his blog today on his trip home. It's wonderful. *Warning, have tissues handy.
http://uppermansblog.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home