.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Got A New Crush

I decided to stop watching reality shows. No real reason, personal choice. No more Survivor, Amazing Race, Bachelor...whatever. However, the other night I was doing some painting in my room and the t.v. was on, annnnddd Dancing With The Stars came on. I started to turn it, but there was honestly nothing else on...and then...Joey Lawrence came on. The guy has shaved his head, and I have made no secret how attracted I am to shaved heads. OH MY GOD...little Joey has became such a man.
I watched Rest Stop on Sci Fi this weekend with the kids and it had Joey Lawrence in it, and I thought then, well....hmmmmmm, Joey looks good. Real good. Then he was on this show. On Dancing With The Stars Joey takes his shirt off and again, OMG, he has arms to die in, uhm, I mean for. :) He just looks good. I started recording that segment of him dancing immediately and I'll bet I've watched it a couple dozen times. I'm smitten. Gonna add Joey Lawrence to my list of crushes.Mmmmm, baby, baby, baby! Ladies, if you haven't seen the show, rest your eyes on Joey Lawrence...you're welcome!

















































I repeat, have mercy, check out his arms!

7 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

***I*** would even leave lesbianhood for him!

7:06 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

deb ~ I'm telling ya. I think I'd leave ANY "hood" for him!

7:29 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

Kathi? Kathi? KATHI!!
You're drooling, do you need a bib????

LOL!!

3:40 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

dabich ~ uhhhhmmmmm, yeah, I could use a bib! Can you get it to me by next Tuesday when the show is on again?

6:31 AM  
Blogger GERBEN said...

Hehe, he is pretty hot. And I LOVE those arms. Ooh, baby!

8:37 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

kidd ~ oh yeah :)

9:02 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

Pencil necked geek. Little bitty arms with lots of defintion. Whoo I am impressed. He shaved because he is going bald, so he has bad genetics. He probably wets the bed as well. Enough said about that little person.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home