.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Friday, August 19, 2005

My Friday

My friend, Kathleen, and I met for lunch today at Mi Cocine in Plano. My first time there, I ditto'd Kathleen's order, and it was good. What was really good was the company. I love Kathleen, she's funny and soooo much smarter than I am. Sometimes I wonder how I've made it this far flying by the seat of my pants. I'm so grateful for friends like Kathleen that inform me of really important stuff. I don't know what they get out of our friendship, but I'm coming out way ahead.
After lunch we shopped. She introduced me to a hair salon and boutique called Luxe. It was very cool, I enjoyed it thoroughly. They had some really unique things, I'm already looking forward to going back. Had the most unusual pop-up books. I've never seen anything like it. Had pop-up's with-in pop-ups, a book on dinosaurs. I'm trying desperately to think of someone I could buy it for. :) I did get a sweet little bracelet and something for my hubby. They have a wedding album that was wonderful and I plan on getting it for Chelsea's and Chris's wedding. You can see their picture on my picture blog under Alpha Male. Anyone wanting information about Luxe can email me. You won't be disappointed if you pay them a visit.
Other news today...Casey had their first scrimmage in Rockwall. Charlie pulled a bit of a disappearing act and has found himself grounded for a couple of days. Mark and I watched 'Wedding Date' tonight...mmmm, not so good. A few laughs, but not enough to recommend it.
That's my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home