.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Lesson learned - or not

First thing this morning, after seeing Mark off to work, taking Charlie to school and seeing Casey off...I thought I'd download some new songs onto the iPod the boys had given me for my birthday. I've only done this once before, and it was under Casey's supervision, but I thought I could do it. I was wrong. Somehow, and I yet to know how, I deleted every song out of my library in itunes. So, I spent the majority of the day RE-downloading my favorite cd's and RE-buying my favorite songs. Again. Thanks honey, for being patient with me when I kept calling with questions.

I did get to take a break and have lunch with Terri at Olive Garden. I love Terri, she is so honest and sincere. Oh yeah, and a real hoot. :) I also enjoyed watching she and a guy across the restaurant flirt like teenagers. I told her to go after him when he left...but ships in the night.

The majority of the rest of the day I've been sitting on my butt here trying to get back my 'tunes'. I love my iPod. I'm still missing some songs that I can't even remember the names to, but I'll come across them sooner or later, and the 10 plus hours I've got downloaded on it now should keep me for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home